National Doctor & Hospital Finder App
(Free* from the App Store and Google Play store)
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan makes finding a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center easy with the National Doctor & Hospital Finder app. With the Blue Finder app, you can use your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and Android™ devices to locate participating providers anywhere in the country.
The app puts the information you need in your hands when and where you need it the most. With one tap on the phone screen you can dial a provider’s phone number. GPS navigation, an interactive map and driving directions make locating doctors and hospitals simple. And text and email options allow you to share and save your search results.
- Download the free app at the App store or the Google Play store.
- Log in with your member ID number, or search as a guest.
- Be sure to select your plan option—Basic Option or Standard Option.
- Search by provider name or type of care you need. You can also narrow your search by specialty, distance, language spoken, and whether a doctor is accepting new patients.
- Email or map your results.
*There is no charge from the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies.
Page last updated: December 17, 2013